Friday, January 22, 2016

Dear God

If you're there or if you even exist.

Why does this always happen to me?

Why do people stop caring when things get hard/real?

Does everyone?

Is it something that is naturally embedded in our heads due to centuries of biological conditioning?

How did I miss out?

No really, please tell me and if you do..

I've other questions.






*This is a personal existentialist conflict disguised as a vague letter to no one.* Trying this new thing where I state the obvious and I'm still bad with names.
/
Help me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3

قمة الدقة للخدمات said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف

شركة النسور said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
هل تبحث عن افضل شركة لمكافحة الحشرات بالدمام ان شركة النسور افضل شركة لمكافحة الحشرات حيث نستخدم اكثر المواد فاعلية للاستمتاع بالخدمة يمكنك زيارة الرابط التالي
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
هل تود القضاء التام علي حشرة النمل الابيض عليك بشركة النسور تعطي الشركة ضمان بأطول فترة ممكنة يمكنك زيارة موقعنا
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام