Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Family.

Photobucket
I've been getting lots of emails from people wanting to know the gear that I currently use. Let me confirm to you that yes I have upgraded. So say hi, let me introduce you to the to the Zillieman Family.

Clockwise from left :
  • Canon EOS 50D + BGE-2N battery pack + OP/Tech strap. The battery pack lets my boy go on forever and the strap halves it's weight. I'm serious.
  • 107mm 4 side reflector. White, silver, gold and transparent (for diffusing). I usually use this for fashion/commissioned shoots. It's so cheap for the results I'm getting with it. Crazy.
  • Lowepro Orion Trekker II. Does the job. Durable, lightweight and full of padding.
  • Sigma 24-70 f2.8. Not the best lens in the world. It's perfect on certain focal lengths and when it's stopped down. 70mm on 2.8 is almost unusable. Gah.
  • Tamron 11-18 4.5-5.6. Great lens. Razor sharp. Some might not agree with the distortion but I am lovin' it!
  • Gary Fong Diffuser and duct tape, because it was designed for a 580EX.
  • 50mm 1.8. Ridiculously affordable. THE BEST INVESTMENT EVER. Like Safuraa, I carry this around almost 90% of the time.
  • Canon 430EX Speedlite. One of my first investments. Never failed me.
  • Assorted rechargeable batteries.
  • 10GB worth of memory cards. Plenty you might think, not when you're shooting RAW.
In the bag or not shown absent :

  • M2 Box2s Card Reader - Lightning fast.
  • Moleskin Notebook - To jot down random ideas/visual diary.
  • Microfibre cleaning cloth.
  • Manuals for flash/camera.
  • Holga 120 CFN + some medium format films. Always awesome to pack some old school, but a little pricy tho.
  • 4th gen Ipod Nano 8gb.
  • Imagination.

1 comment:

Hilmi Ramlan said...

nice collection. how are u finding the 50D? :)