I've been getting lots of emails from people wanting to know the gear that I currently use. Let me confirm to you that yes I have upgraded. So say hi, let me introduce you to the to the Zillieman Family.
Clockwise from left :
- Canon EOS 50D + BGE-2N battery pack + OP/Tech strap. The battery pack lets my boy go on forever and the strap halves it's weight. I'm serious.
- 107mm 4 side reflector. White, silver, gold and transparent (for diffusing). I usually use this for fashion/commissioned shoots. It's so cheap for the results I'm getting with it. Crazy.
- Lowepro Orion Trekker II. Does the job. Durable, lightweight and full of padding.
- Sigma 24-70 f2.8. Not the best lens in the world. It's perfect on certain focal lengths and when it's stopped down. 70mm on 2.8 is almost unusable. Gah.
- Tamron 11-18 4.5-5.6. Great lens. Razor sharp. Some might not agree with the distortion but I am lovin' it!
- Gary Fong Diffuser and duct tape, because it was designed for a 580EX.
- 50mm 1.8. Ridiculously affordable. THE BEST INVESTMENT EVER. Like Safuraa, I carry this around almost 90% of the time.
- Canon 430EX Speedlite. One of my first investments. Never failed me.
- Assorted rechargeable batteries.
- 10GB worth of memory cards. Plenty you might think, not when you're shooting RAW.
- M2 Box2s Card Reader - Lightning fast.
- Moleskin Notebook - To jot down random ideas/visual diary.
- Microfibre cleaning cloth.
- Manuals for flash/camera.
- Holga 120 CFN + some medium format films. Always awesome to pack some old school, but a little pricy tho.
- 4th gen Ipod Nano 8gb.